This tour brings in a glimpse of Vietnam and a taste of Cambodia. The journey starts out in the 1000-year-old city of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam with rich history and sensational cuisine. It then gets off tourist trails and travels inland for 4 days in beautiful Pu Luong nature reserve with trekking between hilltribe villages, meeting the local people and enjoying a homestay in these remote communities.
This adventure also combines exploration of the impressive waterscape at Tam Coc, both on foot and by sampan. Boat is also the way to explore Halong Bay, making this tour a perfect itinerary for those love being on water. Other hightlights include the Siem Reap homestay and the majestic Angkor temples.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi - Quan Hoa - Ban Hang
Day 3: Ban Hang - Kho Muong
Day 4: Kho Muong - Huou Village
Day 5: Huou Village - Pho Doan - Tam Coc
Day 6: Tam Coc - Kenh Ga (Chicken Canal)
Day 7: Tam Coc - Halong Bay
Day 8: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 9: Hanoi - Flight to Siem Reap
Day 10: Siem Reap
Day 11: Siem Reap
Day 12: Siem Reap
Day 13: Siem Reap Departure
- English/ French or German speaking local guide
- Internal flights
- Airport transfers as in program
- All accommodation as described in program
- Meals as detailed in the program
- Boat trips and all road transfers mentioned in program
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses – beverage, souvenirs, etc.