Trekking part : A seven - day trek leads us to beautiful lush landscapes, meeting with many hill-tribal groups who are always smiling and cheerful (namely the Colorful Hmong, the Thai, the Phu La and the Dao people). The homestay overnight and the weekly market bring us to discover their rich centuries-old traditional culture.
Classic visit : This journey also combines not-to-miss sites in Hanoi, Halong, Hue, Hoi An and Saigon, which makes the trek even more worthwhile. Varying landscape and diverse culture, this is a comprehensive image of Vietnam.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival - Ethnology Museum
Day 2: Hanoi city tour
Day 3: Hanoi - Viet Quang - Yen Binh (7h drive)
Day 4: Yen Binh - Tan Nam (6h trek)
Day 5: Tan Nam - Phieng Lang (5 -6 h trek)
Day 6: Phieng Lan - Quang Nguyen (4 - 5 h trek)
Day 7: Quang Uyen - Coc Dong ( 7 - 8 h trek)
Day 8: Coc Dong - Xin Man (6 h trek)
Day 9: Xin Man - Bac Ha - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi - Halong
Day 11: Halong - Hanoi - Flight to Hoi An
Day 12: Hoi An City tour - Hue
Day 13: Hue visit – Thuy Bieu Village
Day 14: Hue - Saigon
Day 15: Saigon city tour - Flight out
- Accommodation in standard hotels, guest-house based on twin sharing with daily breakfast, home stay on house on stilt during trekking.
- Air-conditioned vehicles for all land transportation, overnight train in good comfort
- Local support team (guide, cook, porter)
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking local guide from the beginning until the end
- Boat trips as mentioned in the program, private comfortable boat in HaLong Bay with private cabin.
- Entrance fees
- Upon arrival visa arrangement
- Domestic flights Hanoi – Da Nang, Hue – Sai Gon in economic class with airport' tax
- International air-tickets and airport departure tax.
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Beverage, personal expense
- Visa fees